WE WANT CHANGE


AMERICAN BUSINESSES
AMERICAN CITIZENS
FIRST

OBAMACARE

They passed the bill and they did not even read it. Washington is forcing Obamacare on the American people, but they are exempt from it. While they get free healthcare, dental and other amenities, "we the people" have to figure out how to pay for it.
Obamacare (The Affordable Care Act) is not affordable and needs to be repealed.

ENERGY INDEPENDENCE

80% of America's energy comes from America, leaving 20% outsourced. The remaining 20% is manipulating our fuel prices. If our Government can allow private oil companies to extract oil on America's lands and waterways, refine it and reach record profits, then why can't we have our Government extract and refine American owned oil and sell it only to American owned businesses and citizens with no loop holes.